Sunday 22 January 2012

Trying to relax....

Day off and I still get messages from work, on my only day with Chris, wahhh!! I think I may start turning my phone off when I leave the shop on a Saturday night and not turn it back on again until about half 10 on Monday morning...
I didn't get back to York until after 9 last night so I'm trying to have a chilled out day today, I've been feeling pretty stressed this week. Being around other people who are stressed takes it out of you, especially if you're like me and take everything to heart, I hate walking around on eggshells. I'm currently watching old episodes of Friends and drinking tea, later I'll get my pen and tattoo machine out and have a practice tracing letters and words again. I've been thinking a lot about the painting projects I want to start soon, it's been ages since I've properly sat down and painted and I miss it loads. Chris is going to make some boards for me to paint on and I can't wait to get started on something more relaxing that I can actually do for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment