Monday 23 January 2012

A strange day, I've been annoyed, wound up and then completely de-stressed again. I love my friends and family, I don't know what I'd do without them.
I had plans to paint this evening but they've been stomped all over, now I'm tired and in need of my bed, Monday always tends to be a bust! I've been practicing with my pen and machine again today and I feel like I may have made some progress, perhaps in the most obvious way... I realised I'd been watching the line I'd drawn (to see how straight it was) rather the the line I was following, sounds simple (and also stupid!) but I feel like it's made a massive difference, plus I'm not really getting hand ache anymore, am I finally getting use to the weight of my heavy machine?!?! I hope so :)

No comments:

Post a Comment