Thursday 26 January 2012

The last two days have been so much happier than the days before.
I couldn't post last night due to internet connectivity issues so I should have plently to say tonight... but I don't, it's been quite quiet, unless I want my lunch (or a cup of tea) and then it gets busy, hahaha
I've been working with my pen in my machine and with needles and ink on the fake 'skin' again and my lines are getting smoother, still not amazing but there's been an improvement. I'll try get a picture of the next one... I did some drawing too, I don't know why I didn't finish off the unfinished drawings I have rather than start new ones but thats just what happens when you get inspired. If I ever finish off the unfinished pieces I have lying around then I'll have tons of new art to show, I really do need more time! Tonight though I'm going for an early night, I'm so tired, I have a feeling I'll get into bed and then be struck by the drawing bug but if I try I might just fall asleep x

No comments:

Post a Comment