Thursday 19 January 2012

Feeling down and planning ahead...

I was feeling a little ill and down yesterday so I wasn't really in the mood to post. I'd been working with my pen in my tattoo machine and I couldn't seem to draw any straight lines, that coupled with looking at some amazing artwork made me feel like I wasn't good enough to be learning to tattoo. So I had an early night last night woke up feeling well rested and a little bit more positive. There are always going to be down days, its part of the artistic temperament, I just have to keep reminding myself that John wouldn't have taken me on if he didn't think I could do it! Today I'm making plans and generally trying to prepare myself more for what's ahead, I need to organise (in fact I still need a diary for this year!) and get on top of things, its going to be a busy one... 

No comments:

Post a Comment