Sunday 8 January 2012

Day off...

I didn't get to post yesterday, I was too busy!
The shop was mega busy all day and then I had to drive back to York last night, so I tried to chill out when I got in.
Mega lie in this morning, today is my day off so I always plan to do nothing but end up feeling guilty and then the pencils and paper come out. I've been working on my biro drawing on and off for the last few days, I've managed to get a fair bit done today but my pen has ran out of ink. Also I don't have my camera to show you my progress so this is kind of a pointless post... again...
My day in York always goes by really quick and I'm already feeling sad about leaving Chris and Jack again, I look forward to the day when I'm tattooing and able to spend more time with my little family, miss you two x

No comments:

Post a Comment