Monday 30 May 2011

Bits and pieces...

I've got a couple of photos for you....
A picture of my tiny little art studio/workspace, its actually a bit bigger than this photo, this looks like I only have a wall! But my computer and printer are off to the left, and I have my light box and sewing machine under my table. Plus more shelves and planners and a sofa at the other side of the room. All of my books are within easy reach if I every need inspiration (I'm hoping that one day I'll have my own library!) and I have lots of other artists beautiful artwork dotted around the room...


A work in progress picture of the Sleeping Beauty inspired piece I'm working on....

© Michelle Maddison 2011

And a cute little picture of my nephew pretending to paint my picture, bless him. Thanks for the help Allister :)


Also, I know I said I'd post the new painting onced I had it scanned but since its a bank holiday weekend the scanners have been shut, sooo as soon as I can I'll get it scanned and posted. But in the meantime, if you really want to see it, its lurking in the background of my studio space picture, although for some reason she looks like she has no nose, how strange.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment